Dissecting how the Battle of Winterfell went down in Game of Thrones season 8 episode 3: “The Long Night”

Back to Article
Back to Article

Illustration of the Night King in

Illustration of the Night King in "Game of Thrones" season 5 episode 8, Hardhome, resurrecting an army, by Kian Nassre, Web Editor.

Kian Nassre

Kian Nassre

Kian Nassre

Kian Nassre, Web Editor

SPOILER ALERT: DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN GAME OF THRONES SEASON 8 EPISODE 3

LAST WARNING

The night was dark and full of terrors indeed. Let’s break it down, shall we?

Part One: The “Long Night” Begins

Part Two: Winterfell on Ice and Fire

Part Three: Dead Before Dawn

Part Four: Postmortum

• Dissecting how the Battle of Winterfell went down in Game of Thrones season 8 episode 3: “The Long Night”

Arts and Culture

Untangling “Avengers: Endgame”

Features

Humans of Flik Dining

Arts and Culture

New Netflix originals reach an all-time high in viewership

Features

2018: A year of developments for the #MeToo movement

Arts and Culture

The amazing pets of Urban

Features

Inside teacher offices

Features

Passage of Prop C may not be enough to solve SF homelessness crisis

News

Midterm Madness V: What’s Next?

News

Midterm Madness Part IV: What Happened

News

The deadliest act of anti-Semitism in American history

News

San Francisco votes to tax the rich to benefit the poor with Prop C

Online Exclusive

Girls varsity season ends with 3-7 loss to Sacred Heart

Arts and Culture

Behind Urban’s unique stonecarving class

News

Midterm Madness Part III: What to Watch

Arts and Culture

A Halloween to Remember

News

Midterm Madness Part II: What to Know

News

Midterm Madness Part I: What’s Going On

Features

People of the White Privilege Conference

Arts and Culture

Teachers share their first kiss stories

Arts and Culture

Posters, traditional Chinese dancing, and a political prisoner: investigating Shen Yun’s religious connections

Features

Unlocking Locker Culture at Urban

News

Agreement reached after Oakland teacher strike, but is it enough?

Arts and Culture

The note-taking hall of fame

Features

Male athletes at Urban discuss sexual harassment

Features

Argentine ants at Urban

News

New papal edict attempts to address long history of sexual abuse in the Catholic Church

Opinions

Opinion: Your ‘museum’ selfie is not art

Opinions

Opinion: Zion Williamson and the case for paying college athletes

Features

Reproductive rights endangered at the Mexico-United States border

Games

Games Page Answers

The School Newspaper of The Urban School of San Francisco